Sunday, March 14, 2010

In Lost of Words..

My blog has been pretty dead lately, with not much entries. I suppose mind block is still in the way. I just can't help but wonder what had happened. Why am I in lost of words? Can't seem to find a proper thing to write about. I still recall how I fondly updated my blog when I first started. It's time to get back on track. Perhaps, I was being lazy, that's all. Just need to try harder, I suppose.

Anyway, I have this sudden craze to listen to instrumental music, especially by Kenny G (Believe it was due to my flight back for CNY recently. I was listening to a channel which played only music by saxaphone all night long!). I love the melody produced by saxaphone and couldn't find anyone as good as Kenny G! Maybe I wasn't looking around ;p

I am not exactly looking forward to Monday. Weekend ends too fast! Nevertheless, the next morning will still come. Well, bring it on!


Morning, Kenny G.

2 comments:

Doreen said...

It's ok hun. Everyone has their "no words" moment. I'm sure it will soon go away.

白 said...

experiencing the same for quite some time now. very frustrated but nothing else can do except enjoy life more