Sunday, July 14, 2013

A new look for a new adventure

It took me a while to notice that the previous blog title and its image were a little distorted. So, I decided to fix it. But, I forgotten where I saved the image -.- It must have been with the old junky laptop. Oh well, probably it is time to give the blog a slightly new layout and a new look. Nothing luxurious, though ;)

I must admit I am a little outdated with the tools that blogger have to offer after not blogging for about 2 years. The first thing I noticed while uploading photos for my blog entries was that blogger no longer have the function to default the image alignment! I thought that was a useful feature >.<

Let's hope blogger will reinstate that.

Not deterred by the new discovery, I went on to check out what other features I had not come across previously. In general, blogger still tries to maintain its "easy-to-use" idea. As I do not plan to be super tech-y, I settled for a simple layout.

Tadaa.......here it is.

I am quite happy with it ^_^

1 comment:

LY said...

Love this new layout, sis! :)