Sunday, June 29, 2008

Playland for Kids and Adults

I do not have much toys when I was a kid. Well, we did not have much "high-tech" toys back then. Kids are more exposed to luxurious things these days. A new generation of kids and toys have evolved, I reckon. Anyway, came across a shop at The Gardens, Mid Valley, which sells funky and cool toys or gadgets. Action City, located at the 3rd floor of The Gardens is a quaint toy shop which sells kinky and cool gadgets.



There are massagers which were designed to take the form of a hand, finger and many other forms which you could only imagine! The latter is meant to massage the eyes. I am also attracted to the "little duckling vacuum cleaner". It can be carried in handbags so that you could bring to work and vacuum off the dusts on our desk and keyboard. The noise emitted is endurable. These items are powered by USB port and also by 2 AA batteries.
I could spend my entire time in this new found "Play Land". Do stop by if you happen to go to The Gardens or 1 Utama.
Picture source : http://www.wind.com.my/

No comments: