Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Au Revoir

Bidding Goodbye is never my strength and I never seem to do it the way it should have been. Probably, because I am very poor in expressing myself. Hence, dedicating the below to those I had merely allowed to pass me by without proper farewell wishes.

Our paths crossed and then diverted
Although unexpectedly and unknowingly
I am glad we have a piece of memory to be shared
That is our story and known between the two only

It is a secret between us
which would bring smile and tears
whenever we mulled over
some time later

How I wish there are no encounters
which would come to an end
So I need not bid Goodbyes
Alas I know this shall not happen

All I could do is thank you
for coming into my life
and hoping to see you
some other time....
so that we could continue....
our never ending story

3 comments:

Doreen said...

Actually it is already very sweet of you to remember them and even dedicated this post to them. Some people couldn't even bother.

Anonymous said...

i like that poem. it's short and crisp.. anyone u bid farewell would feel ur feelings through the poem...

Petite Lass said...

doreen : thanks for the compliment ;)

renaye : thank u! took me quite a while to write that hehe =D