Thursday, August 21, 2008

Free Baskin Robbins!

My department had a scoop of Baskin Robbins for free today! A token of appreciation from the management on our hard work for the past weeks. Thanks boss! I had the Caramel with Almonds flavour. Very satisfying indeed. I am definitely looking forward to the next treat ;p

I just received secondment letter from HR today. Will be joining another team on a SAP related project mid next month. Many told me it's a great opportunity that would create brighter future and I could not agree more. Same time, would miss my team mates very much. The laughter and jokes are the special ingredients to make a fun team like ours. Oh boy, I would miss out a lot.

Time flies. This Saturday is our company's Annual Dinner. Went through the itinerary and find that there's nothing interesting. Maybe I under-estimate the event management company. Shall keep my eyes, ears and mind open. The one thing that I am very interested is the food! LOL. Was told it's Western style.

No comments: