Saturday, September 13, 2008

The BIG Day

No, it isn't MY big day. My colleague's. Phew. Just woke up from slumberland. Was catching some sleep as I didn't sleep well (To be exact, I didn't sleep much the entire night! Nothing wrong with the hotel. It was great. It's just me *shrug*). Slept only for an hour but felt much better. Home is still best! ;-)

Okies, gotta make a move to prepare as I need to leave the house in less than an hours time. Pictures and more coverage on this meaningful day shall follow later. Again, I need to get the photographs from the photographer and my friend. Didn't get to snap much photos as we were busy with our role of bridesmaid (a.k.a zhi mui).

Signing off....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

after reading horror stories of hotel rooms like bed bugs and uninvited guests ... i dare not sleep alone in hotel rooms anymore.

Petite Lass said...

Hehe,..yeah. IT gives you the creep to sleep. Funnily, I still have problem sleeping even I have roomates. I was sleeping with the other 3 girls =( Weird of me.