Friday, October 24, 2008

Back to the Warmth At Home

I have safely touched down at KLIA airport today. Thanks to all for the well wishes. Travelling alone does give you some time to reflect things. I bought 2 books from the bookstore at the Copenhagen airport considering the fact that I would be so bored waiting to board the plane alone. Since I have not bought myself a birthday gift and I need to submit my birthday gift claim by end of the month (Yes, we as employees are allowed to claim birthday gift with a limit of MYR160), I thought it's a brilliant idea ;p

My sister and I talked a lot the minute we met. Plenty of stories to share and it felt good as I had not spoken Cantonese to anyone for almost a month!

While typing entry of this post, I am listening to a new song by Jay Chou (给我一首歌的时间), which my sister downloaded recently and have been promoting it. Worth listening indeed. Talking about music, Copenhagen sells original DVDs, CDs, VCDs at a cheap rate. Only selective of albums or movies are sold at low prices, though but I think that's a good bargain because they are not as cheap in Malaysia. An original DVD costs about 60DKK! My colleague managed to find some old DVDs which she had been searching for some time. If you like pop songs, try googling Tina Dickow and listen to her songs (She writes her own songs). She's very popular in Copenhagen and her songs deserve some attention.

Autumn is indeed beautiful. The mixture hues of red, yellow, orange, brown and green is simply breath-taking. However, I noticed that some trees were turning "bald" (what a way to describe LOL. No offence inteded though) when I was walking to work on Thursday. Miserable winter is starting soon =( and I am somewhat glad I have left for good ;-)

I will upload the photos once I skim through them. Pardon me for my laziness. Till then, stay tuned and have a great weekend (a slightly long one too).

No comments: