Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Lunch Gathering at pantry

I am indeed lucky today. Apart from rice, I had 5 dishes and 1 soup for lunch! Well, shared with my colleagues (total 7 of us), of course.

We came up with an idea to have a pot luck some time this week. One of my colleagues would like to present her "Ayam Kurma" (closely resembles curry chicken but it's not) to all of us. Her cooking did not disappoint us at all! It was delicious. The remaining colleagues each brought food as well. I was really stuffed by the end of the feast. We even had dessert, mind you!

Don't envy us. You could organise the same with your colleagues. I felt relaxed and happy during the lunch hour. Although it's only an hour, it provided room for jokes, laughters and gossips sharings.

Thanks to the usual glutton me, I forgotten to snap photos of the good food. Actually, I only recalled when I was back at my desk to work =.=" Next time, perhaps? We agreed to have more lunch gatherings or pot lucks in future. A great way to bond and share good food ;)

Michelle, you are indeed a good cook. Thanks for the yummy "Ayam Kurma" and the wonderful lunch. Not to forget others who had contributed all the delicious food! Looking forward to our next pot luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And it's a good way to know your colleagues better too, esp if there are newbies around. ^_^

Doreen said...

What did you cook for the potluck?

Petite Lass said...

MisSmall - Hehe yeah ;)

Doreen - Ah, the most important above all, RICE! LOL. Brown rice, to be exact.