Thursday, May 7, 2009

Getting Quiet....

Today is the second day my boss did not turn up for work. He's down with fever and sore throat. Nah, he's not infected with Swine Flu. Doctor said it's just the normal flu and fever. Phew...

It's pretty quiet at work. My colleague who sits next to me has been away for 2 weeks. Starting to miss her voice and laughter. She'll only be back from Copenhagen the following week. Hope she'll be fine. I got to know from my other colleague that someone from Copenhagen who flew into Malaysia was quarantined for 48 hours as a precaution measure :S

I am so happy it's Friday tomorrow! Yippie. My mind is starting to wonder what to do over the weekend. Gee, I am still not over the vacation mood. Was actually close to falling asleep during a 3 hours long conference call. Luckily, I hop in an hour later. How unappreciative of my colleague (she hosted the conference call). Sorry, it was after lunch and all the oxygen was loitering in the stomach area =p What a great excuse!

Okies, I better catch some sleep. Night! =)

2 comments:

renaye said...

wah quarantine?? i was quarantine for 2 weeks because of SARS.

RYC: my trainer is the discoverer of the latest numerology technique with proven records to read people's destiny... he's not famous yet, i guess.

sdovelly said...

Stop dreaming & please come back to the real world! hehe...