Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Recuperating

Perhaps it's the long vacation. I am slowing down. Recuperating from the layback lifestyle. Vacation always have a magical effect on me. I tend to dwell in the memorable moments and reluctant to set my foot again into the bustling world I left prior to my vacation.

Today is my last day lazing around at home (basically Facebook-ing and blogging away). I must appreciate the remaining hours I have.

I vowed to myself that I would travel once a year, at minimal. Being cautious and hesistant, I missed a number of fun and enjoyable moments in my life. It's time to gain all that I had missed. Time to take a different approach and view in my life.

Way to go.....

2 comments:

sdovelly said...

welcome back to the real world!

Petite Lass said...

Hehe,..don't feel that welcomed. I want to be in vacation land =p