Sunday, June 21, 2009

Battling against temptation

It's this time of the year again when everyone flocked the malls. Sales is every where and the bargain is good, mind you. Alas, I am not earning Singapore dollars. Otherwise, I would have bagged a few items by now already.

MANGO in Wisma Atrium, Orchard Road (Singapore) is having some really good stuffs and it's cheap - well, to Singaporeans. I find it cheap and reasonable at first glance, before doing the conversion. I have always been able to resist succumbing to the temptation of sales and my record maintains this time. Kudos! =)

Anyway, it's more entertaining to see Japanese dramas right now since I know I will not get any of those pretty things on the shelf. Perhaps, will make up to my "good behaviour" in Bangkok next month ;p

Okies, back to otaku-ing.

Sayonara.

3 comments:

sdovelly said...

Do ENJOY that shop till you drop experience in BKK! :)

Doreen said...

Better start compiling your long shopping list! Hehehehe

Petite Lass said...

sdovelly - Hehe. The real battle has yet to begin, eh!

Doreen - Ah, let's not even get started else it may not stop. Hehehehe