Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Waiting to be picked up...

Here I am, sitting in front of the laptop at my workstation, waiting for my sister to pick me up from work. She still has some things to do. Gosh, I am starving and I want my dinner! Distracted, I started to look at my contact list to see who's still online (still at work). Cher!

Here's our conversation.

Me : Why are you still around this late?
Cher : My departmental meeting is cancelled but my husband was just being called for a meeting.
Me : Haha
Cher : I am starving!
Me : Gee, we are on the same boat.

Never had I imagined that I found a companion sharing the same fate right now! LOL
Just as we were complaining to each other how hungry we were, Cher sent me a picture.... of FOOD! Arghh......This is so cruel.

4 comments:

Ming_Elspeth said...

next time come to my place or lai's place.. we have food here. ;)

Doreen said...

Stock up some biscuits or snacks in your office next time.

said...

good job Cher

Petite Lass said...

Ming - Hahaha, thank you! If you ever see your container is empty, don't be surprise ;)

Doreen - Yeah! :)

白 - Did the two of you mastermind this? Hehehe