Friday, July 24, 2009

Cheers to our....

Cheers to our friendship...
Cheers to our future undertakings...
Cheers to our new adventure...

Nay, we shall be flying off tonight to different places to begin our adventure that perhaps may lead us to separate paths or perhaps, we would be heading towards the same path after all. Who knows? Would like to wish you all the best and I am all ears if you need someone to talk to. The time difference is not too vast. I believe we can cope with that ;) Take care and do remember our little plan to have a vacation together!

Red envelope from Nay :) What could be inside? Mmmm.. "angpau"?! Too early for Chinese New Year eh?

Whoa! How creative of Nay! She turned the photos we took together into a card. Thanks Nay! =) I am bringing it with me to Copenhagen. It's safely kept in my luggage now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhh Lai Shen, how could I miss this post :( just have a chance to chk this out....

It was so nice to see this card again, not only becos I can see how happy you are, also the post reminds me how I feel when we went out together on that day.

I'm sure we have "our" trip(+s) together again....

Anyway as i say... I'm just here waiting for you in Mumbai hehehehe :D

Take care,
Nay

Petite Lass said...

Nay! It's always here no worries. Yeah me too. I remembered the whole day we were out. It was great! Really. Yeah, will come one day and I am waiting for you here too =) The card is now with me so I can see it whenever I want =)