Saturday, September 19, 2009

Japanese Street @ Lion City

Those around me know that I long to go to Japan since ages ago. Alas, the day to fly to that dream destination has not come yet. I am still in the midst of saving up to get there!

Anyway, I had a golden opportunity to take a stroll down the Japanese street in a shopping mall at the Boon Lay MRT station in Singapore during my last visit. If my memory serves me correctly, the shopping mail is known as Jurong Point. Hop off at the Boon Lay MRT station and turn right after descending from the staircase or escalator. You will not get it wrong ;)
The street was not that long or maybe I was hoping for more. You could find Japanese restaurants and eateries along on both sides of the street. As you can see from the pictures, the street was crowded. Although it's not THE real Japanese street, it helps to satiate my craze over Japan =p

No comments: