Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The PumpRoom @ Clarke Quay

This is an outdated post. It was the night when my girl friends and my sister hung out at a happening bistro in Clarke Quay - The PumpRoom.

Apart from great music from the live band, it serves good food. Perfect for an all-girls-Saturday-night gathering.


My sister ordered "Chargrilled Spring Chicken Piri Piri on Roasted
Rosemary Potatoes and Fine French Beans" (Phew what a long name. All the dishes in the menu has super long names)

As though striken by chicken fever, I ordered another dish of chicken too - "Pan-Fried Chicken Picatta with Tomato Fondue, Risoni Pasta and Wild Rocket" (Phew,..there you go again ;p)
Dessert time, babe! This is interesting - "Soft Centred Pavlova with Summer Berry
and Passionfruit Curd". The outer Pavlova is hard and I find it too sweet.
You don't have to pay entrance fee before 11pm and the menu can be found here. The finger food is yummylicious too ;)

3 comments:

Doreen said...

That Pavlova looks cute though I am not a fan of pavlova, too sweet for my liking :)

renaye said...

sorry to say this but the chicken looks weird. it doesn't look appetising to me!

Petite Lass said...

Doreen - Yeah, I find it too sweet as well. That was the first time I tasted Pavlova. I would like it more if it isn't that sweet ;)

renaye - No need to be sorry. Hehe. Yeah, the chilli spread on top of the chicken tasted like the chilli paste we have when eating chicken rice! Strange hehe. But the baked potatoes are yummy.