Sunday, October 11, 2009

First Chapter in Copenhagen

After a long wait, I have finally begun a new chapter of my life in Copenhagen. It's a mixed feeling after I booked a flight to the foreign land about 2 weeks ago. It was exciting when I was being offered the position and I had accepted it. Perhaps I had stayed with my family and met my friends for about 2 months prior to my departure, it was made difficult to board the plane. There were so many memories imprinted in these 2 months (and not to forget the last 24 years I was grown up there).

I never thought my mom would shed tears (which eventually led me to shed some as well) at the airport.
Anyway, it's long way ahead and many challenges awaiting for me. Ganbatte! Many told me a year will lapsed before I knew it. Oh well, let's see what I had become after a year. A good point to ponder and to look back 2 years (or more years) down the road.

3 comments:

Doreen said...

1 year would flash by in a blink of an eye. Enjoy your time there and hope to see more pics.

sdovelly said...

On your mark, get set- GOOOOO!!!! You have all my wishes dear :)

Petite Lass said...

Doreen - Hehe, will try to do just that ;)

sdovelly - Thanks! You are really sweet =D