Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Happy Roaring Year of 2010

Nothing beats spending great time with family and friends. It's indeed a special chinese new year I ever had thus far. I was up in the air on Chinese New Year's eve, on the way back home. I am glad that I could make it to the retirement celebration dinner of my former supervisor. She deserves a break from work after working terribly hard for almost half a century. Though I did not get to meet up with all my friends, it was superb to meet some of them =)


This is the first time the whole family travelled during Chinese New Year! It was quite a good trip although it probably isn't the best. Time is too short =p The last time I went to Hong Kong was 15 years ago (Pictures shall be uploaded soon)! It was an awesome and a perfect getaway from the crazy hot weather in Malaysia. My pale fair skin (as a result of hiding behind those winter clothings) turned brown and red in less than 2 weeks!

Now, in the process of getting back to how I was before Chinese New Year ;)

No comments: