Monday, June 14, 2010

Life @ Copenhagen IV

I did it again! Missing in action, that is :p
Probably, I had mentioned to myself for many times but I think I am still not doing anything about it - blog more often. Anyway, here is an outdated post (yet again :p). It's a short trip to Frederiksborg Castle at Hillerod with my fellow Malaysian colleagues/friends. Though I had been there 2 years ago, I thought it would be different going there during summer. Perhaps would go there this winter as my friend told me it has a different "feel" during winter when everything is covered in white snow ;)

Getting there: Take a S-tog (S-train) to Hillerod station. After alighting at Hillerod station, you can either take a bus or walk there. The latter option is actually faster. It takes about 10 or 15 minutes walk. View of the castle from afar. Hypnotising, isn't it? As we were taking a stroll along the lake, we couldn't help but snapping photos of the cute ducklings resting ashore.

Irresistably, snapped a few more photos of the castle from afar.
Interesting finding : There were some houses which were just right beside the castle! Lovely house, isn't it? When will I have mine? Hahaha.
A close look at the architecture.
Posting in front of the fountain. With me, was Emily :D
More views of the architecutre. I love to take photos of building architectures ;)
View of the castle from the Garden.

1 comment:

said...

anyone still living in the castle? like the colours combination of the castle. hey, the ducklings did not flee.