Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Birthday 2010

"A year older, a year wiser", some said....
Yesterday was the day that I was supposingly turned wiser. How come I don't feel wiser. Haha :P
It was indeed one of the most memorable birthday I had. Thanks to my colleagues and friends for the birthday wishes, card, flowers and gift! Not to forget the wonderful dinner we had with lots of laughter and good chat.
Sis, happy birthday to you too. Hope you had a great one.

2 bouqet of flowers and a book by Jimmy Liao (Tina, I will defintely put a lot of effort to learn Chinese so that I could read the book!). I am lucky! It was a huge surprise to me as I never thought I would be receiving 2 bouquet of beautiful flowers in a day. Thank you!
There were 2 surprises in a day. The first surprise and it was from Tina. Never imagined this bouquet could be that heavy, especially holding it while walking against the wind in a cold night. Anyway, it's defintely worthwhile. Thanks, Tina!
The second surprise...... Found it lying at my doorstep upon returning home. The combination of colours is beautiful, isn't it?

1 comment:

Doreen said...

Happy birthday hun! Those roses are just lovely. May all your wishes come true and always in the pink of health.