Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Flashbacks - Copenhagen March 2013

The increasingly warm weather in Jakarta makes me miss the cold (most of the time, freezing) weather in Copenhagen. Although the haze situation here is nothing compared to Malaysia and Singapore, I could smell the presence of the annoying air pollutant.

About 3 months ago, I was in a place where it was still snowing in March!! And now, here I am, melting away at a constant temperature of above 30 degree Celsius.

Blame it all on global warming -.- and we are contributing to it -.-"""

Perhaps it is not such a bad idea to start meditating and have these pictures being the focus during the meditation. It could make me feel cooler? Nej? Hehehe.








Little Mermaid in snow in MARCH! :) The sea right where the Little Mermaid's home is, is said to never freeze despite extreme cold weather in the country. I had never seen it frozen in my 3 and a half years stay in Copenhagen. Neither had my friends who had stayed even longer.


No comments: