Monday, July 22, 2013

Bring it on, The Minions!

Are you one of the fanatic fans of the yellowish little statue, who drives out to the nearest (or which ever) Mc Donald's outlet just to claim the toy from the kids meal set?

Many of my friends did that and I just fail to understand why the sudden craze. Could it be that I haven't seen the movie yet or am I missing anything important here?

There were long queues in all Mc Donald's outlets you could possibly find and mind you, there were even fights which resulted in a broken door at the outlet for the sake of a toy -.-

.....Seriously? @_@


Wee!!!! We are so loveable  and popular these days. Let's pose for a photo shoot *peace sign* :p

Eh??? Human race fought over us?? Ga...that sounds scary. What now?

Rrrr...run!!!!!
Whoa!!!! I hate exercises.....Wwwwwait for me!

No comments: