Thursday, October 3, 2013

Getting Nostalgic, Getting Close To You

Up till yesterday, I didn't realise October had arrived silently.

Have I lost myself to time and space?
Never mind about that. 

It is fall already. And it is one of my favourite season of the year.

I love the harmonious combination of hues sprawled across the backyard, gardens and parks. It effortlessly drowns me in my own little world of happiness, delighted by the colourful landscape around me.

Taken in Frederiksberg Garden, Copenhagen, last autumn.
On a different occasion, this was taken in Botanical Garden in Copenhagen last autumn.

The air can get rather chilly but it is quickly forgotten and forgiven. Many will take the opportunity to have a family picnic, should the weather shows mercy on the hopeful ones. 

Dogs and children running freely in the parks, while the parents watching from afar - contented with the gift that Mother Nature has generously offered.

I could sit in the park for hours, listening to the gusts of wind passing me by, watching the leaves dancing rhythmically with the wind or like the contented parents, enjoying the heartful laughter of the playful children.

A loud honk from the street wakes me up from my beautiful autumn dream.

Yikes.

Well, perhaps another daydream for another day.
Right now, I am just glad that it is Thursday!

Time to unwind myself....
As I am getting close to weekend...



No comments: