Saturday, June 21, 2008

One Sunny Day

It's scotching hot lately during the day and rainy during late afternoon. Today is no different from others. The sun was blinding my half opened eyes. My room's clock read barely 8.30AM. i was wondering why in the world would I wake up at 8AM on a Saturday morning. I needed more sleep. But some how, I got off from my Japanese-style bed (well, just lay my mattress on the bedroom floor) and headed to the washroom to start off the usual morning routine.

Argh.....the water tank in my apartment is under repair and hence, there's a disruption of water supply into the house. Although the management had allowed some water to flow into our house on certain hours of the day, we were told not to use the water from the individual water tank located right above the roof top. So, I went to the kitchen to get water. Water from kitchen comes direct from the main source of water and therefore, it would not harm the water & sinking system.

My sister and I had agreed to go out today. First, had my newly bought working attire and a pair jeans altered at a shop nearby my house before heading to Sunway Pyramid.

We came across a shop which sells fashionable clothings ala Japan and/or Korean style at a rather reasonable price. The shop name is Rise and it's located at Asian Avenue (top floor). Do check it out if you happen to go to Sunway Pyramid.

There's an opening event for Sepang F1 Circuit at a mini stage near J.Co Donuts & Coffee outlet in Sunway Pyramid. It attracted a huge crowd. Thanks to pretty, sexy girls and handsome cars (on display). Many snapped photos of their dream cars with their camera-phone.

We finally tasted the ever popular Wendy's burger! There's a pretty long queue at the counters, as usual. Ordered a Combo set of Ultimate Chicken Grill and a baked potato with sour cream. We totally enjoyed the burger. It did live up to its expectation and compliments. The squarish bun was very soft and the hamburger patty was tender and succulent, despite being grilled. Wendy's was pretty generous as the chicken fillet was quite large and thick. I rate it 9.5 out of 10. However, the baked potato was a let down. The sour cream was sour but not tasty. Perhaps, I did not add flavour to the potato (eg: salt and paper).

While we were scurrying the corridors of the shops, I spotted a good looking promoter (I couldn't recall what the product was. Probably, my attention was arrested by his look..) and then he came towards us to convince us to purchase his company's product. I was taken aback when the voice which came out from that handsome face was soft and feminine. We shooked our heads and wore a polite smile before hurrying off. After a few metres away from the promoter, my sister confessed that she thought the promoter was a hunk. I nodded and exclaimed "Yes, me too!". Both of us broke off into giggles. All right, perhaps you think we were being mean but hey, we were laughing at ourselves for making such a mistake. Seriously, she was really handsome and gorgeous. Erm,..on second thought, I am not very certain if he merely had a feminine voice or she had features of a handsome guy. Is she a he or is he a she? Or......I am confused now @_@ Anyway, it doesn't matter, so as long we do not treat him/her indifferently. (I still prefer to assume he is a he =p)

2 comments:

said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
said...

my Wendy meal at Sunway pyramid was a disappointment. Not really the Wendy's but think i started to hate my favourite beef burger again (even the Quarter Pounder, i cannot believe myself!). Will try the chicken burger next trip.