Thursday, June 5, 2008

Wishing List

I spent all New Year countdowns at home, watching TV and witnessing others making their New Year Resolutions. I have never made one for myself. Perhaps, I never really bothered prioritizing my resolutions and realising them. Pathetic, isn't it? I have finally decided to pour out my thoughts and officially announcing my to-do or wishing list.

Here it is (not in order of priority as I feel each is equally important):
  1. Travel at least once a year.
  2. Look for a source of income to increase the balance in my bank account =p
  3. Improve my Chinese language.
  4. Start planning my career path.
  5. Change myself to be a better person - slowly get rid of my negative traits.
  6. Stay happy always.

Shall add or revise as time goes by.

If you are like how I was, perhaps it's time to put on your thinking cap and sort out what you want. Life is too short to waste. Seize every second you have. Make your life indifferent and interesting.

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"
-Eleanor Roosevelt-

3 comments:

said...

Some guideline for (2)-- read Azizi Ali's writting " The Millionair In Me". my copy is with Sam, if you are interested.

Petite Lass said...

Ah,...hehe Thanks. Will look out for it. Actually, no need to be a millionaire. Just to enjoy life - travel once/twice a year (anually), eat out (without worrying the price/cost) ocassionally, no need to worry about not having roof over head nor putting food on the table - essential stuffs and very crucial.

Right now, I am pretty stingy (maybe it's one of my characteristics). Haha. Those who are near me will know.

Petite Lass said...

Oh, just recall I am still having your other book hehe. Am reading but not fast enough. Stealing some time to update blog ;p

It's a good read and my, the author is good with maths and some science stuffs. Maybe he's a geek @_@