Monday, July 28, 2008

Prada? Gucci? Guess? or Brandless?

My colleague and I was just talking about women who shop for only branded stuffs (no offence if you happen to be one of them. Just that we are total opposite =p). We both never know how much does a original Guess bag nor a Prada bag cost. We only know they are expensive. Period. So, even if there're sales on all these branded things, we still do not know how cheap is cheap :/ Pathetic?

For me, as long as the thing look good, comfortable on me (clothings and shoes), and most importantly, reasonably priced, I have no problem in purchasing them eventhough it's brandless. That being said, I am particular about electronic and electrical devices. They must at least be a recognised brand. It's all right if it's not the most expensive in the market.

Well, perhaps I could not afford the price of branded things, that's why I am completely turned off. Had I been rich and had no idea where to spend the excess $$, the situation could have been completely different. Who knows? People do change with time and power. In this case, it would be purchasing power. Anyway, I would rather spend on travelling and good food. Gee, maybe I will be a short fatty if I turned rich! LOL. Hope not.


Pss...This purse looks good eh? I like purses in rectangular shape but the price is a complete let down :/

3 comments:

Will said...

there's also another alternative... PS boutique


PS = petaling street

:D

Anonymous said...

that's true. as long as the thing looks good who cares right. a plus point if you're able to make a 5 ringgit bag looks good. LOL unfortunately I'm one of the materialistic bitch who only cares about chanel sigh don't know why like that =(

Petite Lass said...

Will : Haha...good suggestion ;-)

josze : exactly! Some people could carry off almost anything pretty well. Ah..well, you are contributing to the economy ;-) If no one buys branded things, those companies would not be able to survive hehe.