Saturday, July 26, 2008

Zero Degrees

I was looking through the magazine Zero Degrees, which I had won from the MixFM crews mentioned in my previous blog. Perhaps I am not a frequent magazine buyer, I didn't know the existence of this magazine until last week.

Anyway, back to the magazine. What I like about the magazine is that though it has a fair share of advertisements, it contains a generous number of reviews and articles about travel, food, books, art & culture. Unlike many other magazines, it's not overwhelmed with commercial advertisements and lack of information. I like magazines or reading materials that have juicy articles and the more information or knowledge based write-ups, the better. Nevertheless, preference is subject to each indivdual.

The quality of photographs are impressive and able to illustrate what were described in the articles. To those who are interested, it costs MYR12 per copy in West Malaysia and MYR14.50 in East Malaysia.

An advertisement in Zero Degrees caught my attention. A resort (Amari Vogue Resort) in Krabi is running a promotion. You would get the second night free if you stay for a night! The best part is breakfast is included on nights that are free and a guest can receive up to 5 nights of free stay. Not bad, huh? From the photo of the resort, it looks comfy. It's overlooking the sea. For more information or details, please visit http://www.amari.com/vague.

No comments: