Thursday, July 17, 2008

She Boy?

While chatting with my friends today, our conversation stirred into non-straight guys (no offence). I have always believed that non-straight guys are wonderful friends. My friend affirmed my believe by sharing her story with us.

It's said that usually non-straight guys are very successful in their lives. For example, they are professionals such as doctors, surgeons, lawyers, accountants, etc and they look drop dead gorgeous! Ah, what a waste.

I like the idea of having someone who looks physically strong and yet gentle from within as a best friend. It would be fun to shop together, to go for facials together, to drool over hunks together, to share something emotional with one another and he just understand what exactly is on your mind.

Anyway, I have yet to find a friend with such special traits. Well, just hope that I shall not fall for him if I finally found one =p

No comments: