Thursday, July 17, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Ah,....I finally set foot into my house after 5 days and 4 nights away from home. Not that I didn't enjoy my training at Bangkok. Just that I somewhat miss home although the hotel I stayed during my trip in Bangkok was by far, the most luxurious hotel I had stayed in. It's more like a service apartment as the room consisted of a bathroom, a kitchen, a small living room and a king size bed, not to mention the kitchen was furnished with stoves, mircowave ovens, coffee maker, toaster, laddles, wok, pot, saucepan, detergents, utensils and washing machine!

The room was rather spacious for only one person. Well, a little lonely at times. I listened to Thai songs every night before sleeping and guess what? I felt in love with Thai songs! Gee, the guys and girls in the MTVs were so gorgeous and pretty! =p

I was lucky that I had a few colleagues with me on my first business trip out of Malaysia. Frankly, the last time I had boarded a plane was 13 years ago! So, I was pretty clueless what are the changes that have taken place.

Everyone would agree that Bangkok is a heaven for shopping queens (or perhaps kings), including myself. Anyway, I am not a shopaholic but a window-shopper. I enjoy looking through things and I could do that for a long time. In short, "see-and-touch-but-no-buy". LOL.

The things in my luggage are pretty much untouched though I reached home about 4 hours ago. I am lazy when comes to unpacking. Oh well, shall do that over the weekends. More coverage and pictures will follow. Firstly, need to transfer the photos from my mom's camera phone (yeah, need to borrow my mom's because my phone has no camera and my digital camera was not "behaving". Ah, need to get a data cable too. My laptop does not support Bluetooth conectivity) to laptop and to get more photos from my colleagues ;-)

No comments: