Friday, August 15, 2008

Innocent Steps

My friend's craze over dance reminds me of a movie I saw about 2 years ago. It's a Korean movie and I think some of you might have seen it too - Innocent Steps. The heroine in the movie is Moon Geun Young, a name which have brought much pride to the Koreans. Apart from starring in the popular tragic romance drama Autumn In My Heart, she's the most sought after commercial young artist in Asia.

I am drawn to her exceptionally great performance in Innocent Steps. Not sure about others, but I think she portrayed the character very well. Though she's not a trained professional dancer, I was almost deceived she's. Innocent Steps also managed to get me shed some tears. Mmm...maybe I am the emo kind.

If you have not seen it, would recommend you to spend about 2 hours of your weekend seeing how the 2 hero and heroine grace the dance floor. Worth watching, especially if you are interested in dancing.

Sharing with you is the MV of the OST (Thousand Years of Love). Enjoy.

2 comments:

Doreen said...

Awww.....so sweet and so romantic. The gal very pretty! All Korean actress like so very unbelieveable pretty. I'm not a fan of Korean actor, but their actresses!

Petite Lass said...

Yeah, indeed! I adore and envy their flawless and porcelain smooth complexion.