Friday, August 1, 2008

My Lucky Day?

Annual Dinner is just around the corner. 22 more days to go! Well, this year's theme is related to Bond. Bravo! Makes life easier when comes to figuring out what to wear. A simple evening dress would be good enough ;-) Ah, saves my brain cells from further damages.

In conjuction with the Annual Dinner, we had a early Lucky Draw today. A committee member came round the office offering Poker cards and was told to pick one. Mmm...I picked a card from the middle. Oooo....I got an Ace of Spade! Cool eh?

Later, it was announced that winners of the Lucky Draw were those who drawn Ace of Spade, Queen of Heart, Three of Club and mmm,...I forgotten hehe. Pardon me =p
Believe me, I was so excited and I couldn't help thinking what could be the prize. We were told to collect the prizes after working hours.

Guess what's the prize.....
.
.
.
.
.

Tadaaa....a Ferrari (I wish! Should have dreamed harder)....ooppss,..I mean a bar of Ferrero Rocher (5 pieces per bar). Bet you uttered "Cheh!" So did I hehe. I am not a huge fan of this branded chocolate. Call me a weirdo but that simply is not my cup of tea. *Shrug*

Anyway, am hopeful to bag away a grand prize that night. A travel package perhaps. That would be gggggrrrrreeeeeeaaaattttt!! May the luck I have today be with me on that night. (Fingers crossed).

3 comments:

said...

was thinking why Ace of Spades, why not Ace of Heart--my draw!

Anonymous said...

surely u didn't bet me saying WOW after reading u got the ferero rocher choc instead of the ferrari. that choc is so yum!! much better than the car!

Petite Lass said...

白 : That's what we call luck eh =p

renaye : Thanks for stopping by =)
Yeah, that was the leastI expected. Though I am not into sport cars, winning one would be beneficial (evil laughter). Could sell it off and go for a vacation!! Or perhaps buy an apartment or property of some sort or mmm... getting myself another certification....Oh no, here I am, dreaming under the bright daylight ~_~" Pardon me....My imagination can run very wild at times. LOL