Saturday, August 2, 2008

Mr. Bond

A familiar face suddenly showed up a few metres away while I was busy typing on the keyboard. My heart skipped a beat. Whoa, it's our previous MD. He dropped by at the office o Friday for business or official reasons, I suppose. God, he's still that gorgeous, bubbly, friendly, cheerful, and humorous!


Then, the Annual Dinner's poster which was directly in front of me caught my eyes. A thought came to my mind. Had our previous MD not left the company, this year's annual dinner would be interesting. He had always lived up to the theme of annual dinners. In 2006 (the year I joint), he dressed up as Cinderella because the theme was about movie and movie characters and last year, he disguised himself as Elvis Presley as the theme was "Rock". He even sang a song by Presley while making his way up onto the stage via a very flamboyant motorcycle driven by a colleague. Woohoo, bet our moms would be attracted to the "Elvis Presley" if they were there. Our previous MD was quite a good singer, I would say.


With this year's theme, I bet he would have dressed up like a secret agent flung by a few Bond girls. I suppose many of us (excluding myself) would volunteer ourselves as the Bond girls ;-) I think he would carry off the character pretty well. Anyway, the truth is, he will not be there this year. Well, shall await and see who would take over that role this time.

picture source : wittysparks

No comments: