Monday, January 26, 2009

Jay in Hip Hop dance move

I have no idea what had gotten into me but here I am, watching videos after videos at Youtube. I happened to stumble onto Jay's video "《给我一首歌的时间》".

The fact that Jay is an icon of R&B and Hip Hop in the Chinese music industry, dressed up in Hip Hop style and he grew up in the western culture (to be exact, United States), I thought that he was a great dancer. Boy, was I wrong. My friend who is obsessesed a huge fan of Jay once told me he didn't know how to dance. Thinking back, it's true that I hardly saw him dancing in music videos nor in concerts. However, he picked up dancing in the recent years.

Jay is seen making some Hip Hop dance moves in one of his recent video "《给我一首歌的时间》".



The heroine in the music video is extremely gorgeous(!!), eh? The scene which she swam in the waters is breath-taking - what a beautiful sight ;)

Next video, "說好的幸福呢" is another romantic song, however, the pace is slower. No more dance moves. It's one of his many music videos which he played the piano. Jay plays the piano under the snow. The music video is rather peaceful and again, the heroine is pretty but I think the heroine in "《给我一首歌的时间》" is prettier.

7 comments:

Doreen said...

Oh I love Jay! And I like these two songs very very much!! He is such a talented artist I must say.

Happy Chinese New Year to you! All the best in the new year!

Petite Lass said...

Yeah, I love these 2 songs too! Then, you must like the movie Secret a lot. It really showed how talented is Jay with the piano;) May the year of Ox brings good luck to you!

Anonymous said...

u don't mind even the onde-onde is not that great?

ooh jay chou's move is ok but i really like boa's hip hop dance especially in her pv called eat u up.

Petite Lass said...

renaye - From how you described the onde-onde, it seemed delicious. I believe in your cooking skills =) It's only 13 pieces!hehe
Ah, will check out that video/song ;)

said...

grow to love his songs

narrowband said...

i like the way he mumbled through 說好的幸福呢. hehe. I'm wish the song was a little longer though. It's not even 3 minutes in length.

Petite Lass said...

白 - Hehe. Me too.

narrowband - Yeah, agree =)