Thursday, March 5, 2009

One Bad News and One Good News

Being a naive person, I always like things with happy ending. So I shall start off with the bad news. One of my colleagues suffered appendix yesterday and was admitted to hospital. She underwent surgery last evening and is only expected to get back to work some time next week. According to my friends, the pain during the attack is agonizing. Hope she gets well real soon.

All right, I am happy and ready to move on to the good news. My friend gave birth to a healthy baby girl today!! Congrats, JJ. Can't wait to have a look at the newborn. She must be as pretty as my friend ;) Like mother, like daughter. Well, I will know real soon.

I got back from work early today. The sky was still very bright when I made the move to go home. My colleagues and I had planned to go for a workout - mmm..actually just a "casual" jog (Ok, stroll hehe) around our neighbourhood. Ah,..this is the best part about living near your colleagues. We talked a lot and laughed a lot. A very good way to relax oneself indeed. It's been a long time since I get healthy ;)

4 comments:

Doreen said...

Hope your colleague gets well soon. Emmm....I haven't exercise for a while now...should really do something.....

Anonymous said...

yes the pain is an agony. once i got a pain in the gastric area out of no reason. i just felt death has just arrived on my feet.

Anonymous said...

when is my last workout i wonder? it sound ages ago since i left yoga.... :(

Anonymous said...

I gave up on my workout plan after, a week? Haha. My elliptical trainer hasn't been touched in months! :P