Friday, March 27, 2009

Thai Snacks from Pretty Nay

It's my lucky day that I get to have a taste of Thai snacks from a variety of them without having to buy them nor getting them from Thailand. They are "flown" to me. Free of tax and import duties. LOL. Thanks to Nay for being so sweet.

I haven't eaten them as they look too pretty to be eaten. However, rest assured I will help myself once I have enough of admiring them =p

Since it's a Saturday morning, I decided to play around with these pretty looking snacks - taking photos of them. Just wanted to keep pictures of them before they end up in my tummy.

Herbal fried coconuts -saw some peanuts as well

Lovely Fruit Puffs


4 comments:

Doreen said...

The herbal fried coconuts looks like some sort of fried insects. LOL

Petite Lass said...

Doreen - hehe. It comes in tiny little coconut balls with ginger hence adding a taste of spiciness. It's surprisingly addictive LOL

Anonymous said...

well ... have not thought about fried insects before but yeah ... it looks like na hehe.... anyway hope you like it lol ;)

Nay :)

Petite Lass said...

Nay - Yeah, I like it. So does my sis! The coconut balls are so addictive! Just tried the fruit puffs today and I like the durian flavour the best :) Thank you Nay!