Friday, May 8, 2009

Hot Dip

It's addictive.
It makes your heart pound.
It makes your skin tickled with warmth.
It makes your cheek blush.
It makes your heart yearn for more......

My previous experience with hot spring wasn't exactly a pleasant one. It's a public hot spring in Malaysia. Perhaps I had high expectations as my colleague kept telling me how much fun she had. I, on the other hand, was utterly disappointed.

Nevertheless, the recent visit to hot spring in Taiwan brought back my interest in hot springs. I am in fact looking forward for more hot spring baths! It's definitely one of the things I enjoyed the most during the entire trip. It's such a pity that we only had a night (actually a mere 2 hours) to indulge ourselves.

The highlight of the hot spring is that its water is being kept hot by charcoals. We were staying in a Charcoal Musuem. Shower gels and shampoos provided were made up of charcoal! Even the food we ate consist of charcoals. Interesting...
Our room at the resort. Outdoor hot spring. Only spotted one while strolling early in the morning. The ones we bathed in were indoor.

It's a pity that the resort does not allow photography. That's why I do not have any photos of the resort's interior design. I like the design of the resort. Quaint and cosy.

I am now looking out for more hot spring baths and spas. A hot dip, anyone? =)

2 comments:

said...

is this costly? wanna go

Petite Lass said...

白 - I am not sure how much is it as it's included in the tour package. Hey, let's scout for one in Malaysia!! ;)