Saturday, May 9, 2009

Working Out

I tagged along when Michelle went to the gym this morning. When was the last time I hit the gym? Mmm,....I could not recall. Not a gym person. Curiosity sunk in when Michelle told me she had signed up as a member at Celebrity Fitness and she had also engaged a personal trainer to help her work out.

We were greeted by the receptionist and Customer Service personnel at the entrance. CK, the Customer Service personnel explained to my sister and I on the facilities and the membership details before letting us off to try out the equipments as well as the classes available.

It was barely 10AM when we arrived but surprisingly there were already quite a number of people working out on the equipments. The environment is rather clean and comfortable. I like the idea of having Sauna and steam shower in the fitness centre. It's like a one-stop healthy centre.

After working on the threadmill, we headed off to a class. Latin Mix dance class. Phew, the blonde instructor was lean, rigorous and sexy in a sporty way. A rather attractive lady, I would say. I had problems co-ordinating my mind and my body. Gee, they just didn't co-operate. The existing students were quick and sleek. I felt retarded. LOL. Anyway, it was an interesting class.

At the restroom and shower room, there were groups of ladies chattering away while applying make up and blow-drying their hairs after shower. Yeah, the restrooms(Ladies) are always the chosen spot for gossips and meetings.

I am now awaiting for my muscles to ache. It will most probably take effect tomorrow. Ouch ;p

Will I sign up as a member? Mmm....I don't know. I doubt I will diligently hit the gym daily. Having some fresh air while jogging around the neighbourhood is more appealing at times while being able to use the equipments and attend classes unlimitedly sounds great. Anyway, I have a week of trial membership session. Shall decide after that.

8 comments:

4udiary said...

interesting..
here is something I want to share, that can drive ur traffic to million...:)
http://4udiary.blogspot.com/2009/05/view-shoutbox-shoutmix-chat-widget.html

renaye said...

i'm too lazy to go to gym. my only gym activity is eat and sleep. :)

San Dee said...

wow...lai shen, even you are going to gym these days...ok, i need to keep up! i signed up for gym membership but i didnt really attend -,-

Petite Lass said...

4udiary - Thanks for the sharing.

renaye - Haha, I am the same too!

San Dee - I only went for a day out of God knows how many days. LOL

sdovelly said...

it didn't turn out well for me for things that requires much dedication & discipline. sigh...

TitansFan said...

I agree, I like jogging in my neighborhood too. It seems easier running with a changing scene. Winter impedes my progress with that though so I have to go to the gym. I did however get my own Steam Shower and it is really nice to have a 500 streams of water to rinse off.

said...

what happen to Fitness First?

Petite Lass said...

sdovelly - Exactly!

TitansFan - Hey, welcome to my blog. Wow, having your own steamshower sounds like a good idea!

白 - Mmm...I am never into gyms or fitness centres. Compared to Fitness First (the one next to Wisma Consplant), the environment in Celebrity Fitness seems more comfortable. I have not signed up yet! Haha.