Thursday, June 11, 2009

QuizzyLand

I don't know what strikes me. I have been Facebook-ing a lot of late. Doing quiz after quiz and even created one of my own! Previously, I didn't even bother logging on until I had a friend request notification in my mailbox. Things changed. Maybe I am becoming more otaku than I had anticipated =p

Perhaps the disease had also caught others. I notice that my friends around me are also getting addicted to Facebook. Be it drawn to the quizzes or huge selection of game applications offered. This is an important source of entertainment in the new age, I suppose.

Okies, let me continue to see who's evil and what type of dessert are my friends =p

Ciao..

2 comments:

Doreen said...

Facebook-ing and twitter-ing are the "in thing" these days. I too notice my friends doing those quiz but I haven't even done one yet. Too lazy... lol

Olive Poppy said...

I'm addicted to Restaurant City on Facebook!