Sunday, June 7, 2009

A Day Out with 白

and I had thought of numerous places to meet up yesterday. We finally ended up in 1U. LOL. It's been a long time since I last went to that huge shopping mall. Directionless, I always found myself lost in that mall =p
It's amazing how long we sat at MyNews.com cafe and chatted. She never fails to inflict self-reflection each time we have a long and earnest chat. I suppose it's time to begin a new chapter in my life. It's quite a "project", I must say. But if it's not now, when? The clock is ticking....

9 comments:

Doreen said...

Whatever "project" that you're contemplating, I wish you a smooth journey and huge success.

icefreak said...

What project? So curious to know!

renaye said...

ooh. i have never been to mynews before. i usually hang out at sushigroove for food!

ooh u like LJS books too?

Petite Lass said...

Doreen - Thank you! Very sweet of you.

icefreak - Hehe, will let you know when I see you :)

renaye - Ah, i see. Yeah, used to read them religiously =D

said...

Thought a lot after the chat with you. feel like leaving soon any time

Petite Lass said...

白 - Ah, I hope for good :) and hope that I did not cause a few more gray hair grow. Hehe. Looks like the both of us had stirred some thoughts upon each other. I am giving serious considerations on the "project" and had made the first move.

Cher said...

Eh....both of you please wait for me, don't leave me behind..:( there is no more friends/ life without both of you...

said...

Petite Lass, not that bad, almost cost me another long nite staring the ceiling :-D hmm.. kinda found my long-lost focus. it's an intriguing project, Gambatte, go for it!

Cher, am just matcing my blue print with map and schedule, a traveler's must. glad you are always around ;-)

Anonymous said...

finally, ur dream comes true... not too long to wait for it .. :)