Saturday, July 18, 2009

Thailand : Bangkok City Tour with Nay, 11th July 2009

I am back! Finally! It did feel a little weird sleeping on my own bed and walking around my own house after staying in the hotel for 2 weeks. I was adjusting to the surroundings for a day.
It was a mixture of feeling - happy and sad when I was browsing the photos taken in Bangkok. There aren't a lot. I only took photos of the tourist spots I went with Nay (thanks so much for bringing me around despite under the scotching hot sun!). I am truly glad that we spent quality time together and yet am wondering when we will have another outing together since we will be oceans apart. *sob sob*
Well, I better not dwell in this for too long. Let's look at the photos. Gee, Nay, you are so pretty! You turned heads at the Suan Lum night bazaar. Seriously. I saw a number of guys checking you out!LOL

The big sleeping buddha.

Golden Pagoda. There were so many around us!





3 comments:

Doreen said...

So enjoying, 2 weeks living in a hotel.

sdovelly said...

very nice photos taken with colourful background. The hot sun has make everything look so striking & brought out the gist of Thai buildings! A nice one...

Ming_Elspeth said...

Ahhh, i wonder why u never get tanned under the hot sun.. hmmm.. jealouss...