Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Counting Down....

Probably it's time to announce what the bad and good news is, which I brought up in my previous post. I am being offered an expat position in Copenhagen and I have recently accepted the offer. It's about 3 days before I shall board a plan to the foreign land. Anyway, I will be back to Singapore in 3 weeks time.

I suddenly felt like I haven't enough time. My newly bought luggage is resting peacefully in my room, untouched. My loads from the luggage which I brought to Bangkok are still waiting patiently for me to transfer them into the new "home". Gee, just not in the mood to pack. I am lazy! Luckily I did my laundry before coming back =p

Thanks to my thoughtful colleagues for the dinners. I am touched! Till we see again, take care :)

4 comments:

Doreen said...

That's good news! You get to earn money and travel at the same time. Wish I get this kinda opportunity.

sdovelly said...

Arrr...so you will be working there for good! How long you gonna be there? Yea, envy for you, can work + travel at the same time!

Petite Lass said...

Doreen - You actually already have this opportunity hehe.

sdovelly - It's for a year.Yeah :)

Ming_Elspeth said...

work hard but play harder there. take loads of pics and share with us. =)
do keep us updated your life there in this blog...