Thursday, July 2, 2009

Chuka @ Saujana Villa

My sister had been complimenting a Japanese restaurant she visited with her colleagues. Even Japanese goes there to eat. That sounds tempting. So, after work on Tuesday, my sister, my colleague and I went to check it out. Situated amongst villas and apartments, Chuka is indeed quaint and cosy. Right beside the restaurant is a nice looking swimming pool.

There are Japanese comics on the shelf! Cool. My sis ordered Chilled Soba upon my suggestion My colleague ordered Spicy Vegetable Noodle
A tofu lover I am, I went for Mapo Tofu Ramen. All the soup base was rather salty. The portion is rather generous I would say. Price of the food is just like any other Japanese restaurants. Chuka is worth trying.

1 comment:

Doreen said...

That sweet corn noodles look interesting. Is it nice?