Thursday, July 2, 2009

Flu Flu Flu

My eyes were heavier as I stared at my laptop screen. It can't be that bad, huh? I only slept at about 12AM after seeing the much awaited movie of the year Transformer. How bad a damage that could make? After an hour or so, I started to feel my hearing was impaired. One ear of mine felt like malfunctioning.

After much thought, I concluded it was due to the flu vaccine I took during lunch break, as a precautive measure before flying off to Bangkok for work this Sunday. My colleagues who went for a jab with me also experienced the same. One felt dizzy and as if the world was spinning around her. Phew,.......

It was really funny. My colleague was acting as though she had taken some alcohol and we all looked like being sedated or something. Our boss was nice enough to ask us go home early. Thank you, boss!

3 comments:

sdovelly said...

Take good care of yourself gal! It has been a while since i last dropped by here. Get well soon! Must be the weather i guess....

Doreen said...

I had that reaction too when I took the flu jab previously. So, I stopped taking the jab for 2 years now, coz' really don't like that kinda feeling.

Petite Lass said...

sdovelly - Hey, thanks for your concern *hugs* You take care too :)

Doreen - Hehe, yeah. It's so strange!