Tuesday, July 7, 2009

An Eventful Day

Work wise and personal wise, it's been a busy busy day. Perhaps that's good news. Things get going and accomplished. On a personal note, I finally made it to the gym and though did not stay for long, I did get my heart pump blood into my blood vessels quicker than usual. It was beating so fast that I thought it would jump off from my throat! LOL.

There's a good news and bad news for me. I am not ready to announce it yet but it did give my mind a little workout for the past couple of days. No, not getting married or any of that sort. That's out of the question, at least for the near future.

Gosh, I am so tired now. I better retire to bed early. There're more things in store for us tomorrow, I believe. Missing home and the people back there. All right, I need to prepare myself for bed. Sleep well, all :)

5 comments:

Ming_Elspeth said...

Have fun there and enjoy your gym =)

Doreen said...

Busy is always good, you feel you get more done.

Petite Lass said...

Ming - Thanks! Missing your jokes and laughters. How's the lunch gang back there? Send my regards :)

Doreen - Yikes. Cannot agree more.

sdovelly said...

Can't wait for the good news, babe! :)

Ming_Elspeth said...

Hehe, we all doing fine here.. will send your regards to 'em =)

When will you coming back? Miss you too, and your food.
Let's have another potluck again. ;)