Sunday, July 5, 2009

Greetings from Bangkok

I have safely touched down Bangkok at about 12.30PM local time (1.30PM Malaysian Time). Phew, it's my second visit to this shopping paradise. I visit this bustling city about the same time last year. How coincidental. Well, twice because of work ;)

As it was past my usual lunch time, I was starving when I reached the hotel. I am totally impressed with my room! However, there are no tissue boxes in the room! Ok, I better not complain further since the room is great! Photos come later - sorry chaps, I forgotten to bring my data cable.

To begin with, the day didn't start of exactly good. While I was about to take shower, I notice that there's a crack on my luggage. Whoa! I quickly fetched another luggage (my sis's) and transfer my loads into it. Gosh, imagine had I not seen it. It would have cracked open upon arrival and my belongings would be lying around, exposed. What a sight =( So, I count that as a blessing. Secondly, I could not go for a swim due to ahem....aunty's visit.

Lunch was great today, just a little late. Maybe I was hungry *shrug* I have another 45 minutes before hitting the gym with my colleague and then followed by dinner. After that, I would need to read up some stuffs for tomorrow's short presentation. Oh,....I need to iron clothes tonight. How happening.

My sweet sister sent me links of music videos knowing that I am all alone in the room. Thank you! Will check them out tonight :)

All right, back to finish off some things here. Ciao.

1 comment:

Doreen said...

And what are you doing blogging in your room? Bangkok that boring? Hehehehe. Have a safe and enjoyable trip ya!