Monday, July 6, 2009

Twenty Two Again...

I am listening to my idol's songs - David Tao. Thanks to my dear sis, I am enjoying the videos she recommended from laptop. Something stirred my thoughts today. So, I was grateful to have great songs to distract me a while.

How nice if everyone is twenty two again, eh? With its light and catchy beat, 二十二 makes me feel younger once again. Well, actually I feel that I can relate to this song right now. Oops,...maybe I am a little slow in growing up =p It's about a girl growing up (turning twenty two), having a dream, embracing it and braving through the challenges along the way.

I am yearning for David's concert. Would like to listen to his soothing vocal again. I wonder when will he have his next concert in Malaysia. Till then, I shall have to rely on Youtube! :)

No comments: