Sunday, August 9, 2009

Cheers To Every Little Good Thing

We always tend to forget to be thankful for every little thing granted to us and channeled the energy to whine on what we do not have.

My sister shared with me a funny video this morning. It did give me a good laugh. Exaggerating but it's rather meaningful if you think deeper into the message behind the hilarious scenes. If you can be delighted or pleased by little things, you are a happier person =) However, at times, you need to be a little demanding to get things moving. Well, there should always be a balance in everything.

Have a great Sunday!

Cheers to sunny Sunday!

3 comments:

Ming_Elspeth said...

⊙rz... really salute the creativeness of this ad.
Are you and Laiyee started liking those Thai-related things?

Petite Lass said...

Ming - Nope, just that a friend introduced the ad to her and she asked me to check it out. LOL

Anonymous said...

Haha...this is the first time I watched a Thai Ad. I find it rather........unique..hehe. Was bored with working at home and my fren saved me with some funny Ads :)
Btw,I haven't watched the Thai MV for Jerry Yan's song. I will be watching it soo, hehe.

=Lai Yee=