Sunday, August 2, 2009

Mexicano Chicken Wings....

I had this sudden craving for Mexican chicken wings yesterday. It's unfortunate that when I deliberately went to the Mexican restaurant which I went with my friend last week was not opened! The business only starts from 1700 hours =.=""

After knowing the exact opening hours, I went there again today to satiate my craving. I made sure that I stopped by no earlier than 1700 hours. It's indeed opened today! Delighted, I chose a place which I felt comfortable and placed my order.

Although the chicken wings still tasted great (except there were some carbon on the outer layer of the wings), the nachos didn't fare that well. They were far better last week. I wasn't sure if it's because the fact that I had company last week but not today, which then made the food less tasty or the standard dropped a little today. Anyway, I was satisfied that I finally got to taste the mexican chicken wings! I should have sweet dreams tonight =)

4 comments:

Doreen said...

May be the chef was just not in a good mood?

Ming_Elspeth said...

Ahhh... why no pic?? I wanna see how the chicken wings like.
I'm a chicken wing lover too.. =)

keeyit said...

Chicken wings my favourite too. :)

Petite Lass said...

Doreen - Haha yeah! The chicken wings were not golden brown but slightly black! =p

Ming - Lazy to take pic. If you see it, you will find it pathetic. The wings were sooo small. Shall wait for you to come and we have it together?

keeyit - Welcome to my blog =) Yeah, chicken wings are hard to resist. ok, my tummy just growled when I typed "Chicken Wings". Haha