Monday, August 3, 2009

What's That Noise?

I suddenly noticed there were so many strange noises in the room. Firstly, I heard the floorboard creeking so much as though there was people walking up and down next to me. The wall and floorboard are THAT thin! It's annoying. While I was enjoying the movie "The Proposal" from Youtube, the noise became more audible. Ishhhh, quiet! Don't break the romantic atmosphere =p

Then, there's this buzzing noise which irritated my ear drums. It's not loud but enough to cause some ringings in my head. I had to resort to listen to David Tao's songs. Haha.

As I shifted myself on the chair, it let out another creek. Does everything has to creek inside here? By the time I leave for Singapore, I would have known how to compose a song with creeks! LOL

It's rainy today. The chill from the damp wind ran through my body as I was marching down the street to the restaurant next to THE hotel. It's a quaint restaurant but rather gloomy. Once again, I had myself seated at a 2-seat corner and ordered what I ordered the last time - Steak of Salmon, but I told them not to give me potatoes as I recalled the portion was rather huge. To my disappointment, today's portion wasn't that generous. The salmon looked so tiny against the rectangular plate. Instead of zuchinis, carrots and mmm...I cannot remember what other types of vegetables there were but definitely a variety, I was presented with finely diced carrot and potato cubes to go with the salmon. It's indeed a far cry from my last scrumptious meal.

Anyway, I am happy I had a proper dinner =)

2 comments:

Doreen said...

Seems like the restaurants there don't have much consistency in their dishes.

said...

can understand how annoying it was, having those noise in hotel where guests need to rest. the hotel deserved a dedicated review ;->