Monday, August 24, 2009

Pretty Woman With Soba Bento

Wee,.....I had a sudden thrill being back at Amara, Singapore. The buzzling noise of buses, cars and human somewhat enlightened me. Went to shop alone on Sunday and I covered 2 malls in an afternoon! Something not quite possible in Malaysia. I slept like a pig on Saturday night and was awaken by house-keeping lady. It was already 11am!

Anyway, I went out as planned. My first stop was at Bugis Junction and then took a train to VivoCity. The sales was crazy! G2000 sold formal wears at SGD23 ;) I don't think G2000 Malaysia would ever offer that price on sales. Even after conversion, it's reasonable. I bought myself 2 pairs of working pants. That was the first time I bought something in such a short period of time. I think I was really desperate for pants! LOL.

While I was having dinner at a Japanese restaurant tonight, I heard the rather catchy song from the movie "Pretty Woman" - Oh Pretty Woman. It reminded me of those days in Form 3 (High School, Year 3). We were assigned by our Physical Education (P.E.) teacher to choreographed dance moves based on a song selected by us. There should be 10 people in a group. Although I wasn't a dancing queen, I did enjoy the time my friends and I spent practising the choreographed steps to perfection. The song did bring back lots of fond memories in the past.
Actually, the song I liked from the movie is Fallen and it was introduced by my friend. Initially, we thought of having this song as the theme song. However, we changed our mind as we needed something more catchy to make the steps more interesting.

It's rather soothing and excellent for ballroom dance, I would say.

6 comments:

Doreen said...

I can never find a suitable pant from G2000. I guess their cutting doesn't suit my body shape :(

sdovelly said...

hey gal, so you are back now?

renaye said...

wow. i never buy anything from G2000 because it's too expensive and the designs are nothing special in my eyes. but i love sales regardless of brands. HAHA.

Petite Lass said...

Doreen - Mm....not bad. Only pants from 1 boutique don't suit you. I have difficulties with most boutiques when comes to buying pants. LOL.

sdovelly - Not in Malaysia yet. In Singapore now. Will be in Malaysia shortly after that.

renaye - Me too. If it's not because of the promotion tag "SGD23" which caught my attention, I would never bother to look in G2000. LOL.

Anonymous said...

hey there...
"Fallen" is a nice song... like it very much... =-)
more songs to recommend? =-P


-HTL-

Petite Lass said...

HTL - Good taste, eh? I had recommended a lot to you till you get addicted to some *ahem* So, you have any to recommend in return? =p