Saturday, August 15, 2009

Fraser Suite - Bangkok Trip 5th-18th July 2009

I was looking through the photos in my camera and I noticed that I still have not uploaded photos from my last Bangkok trip. I thought I did! Grr.....my memory deteriorated. This time, I stayed in Fraser Suite. A rather cosy apartment hotel. It's comparable to The Ascott but the latter is more spacious.

Kitchen Study table. Cool!
Living room

Bedroom
After checking in, we went down to the hotel's restaurant for late lunch. I couldn't remember the name already! Gee,...poor memory. This is the lamp which was just above my head.
An intersting drink, which my colleague got addicted after the first attempt.
Guess what is this?
Little pineapples! Cute!
Feasting time! Satay with bread? Odd combination. Hehe
Club's Sandwich
Seafood Pasta!
This is what I ordered. Marinated chicken with spices and Caesar salad.
Yummy appetiser. Shrimp and fish cake.

8 comments:

Ming_Elspeth said...

What a comfy suite and tempting food!!

Doreen said...

That's quite a nice place to stay, and the food, well needless to say, delicious looking!

renaye said...

ur pictures made me hungry. need to bancuh milo now!

Cher said...

Wao...u been enjoying yourself...not too bad.

Petite Lass said...

Ming - Yeah, nice place to stay, which is why I am complaining now as the room I am currently staying is really nothing compared to Fraser Suite Bangkok! And it's not cheap =.=""

Doreen - Hehe, nothing beats Bangkok hotels. Reasonable and comfy!

renaye - Ah,..hehe. Go go go. Make yourself a herty Milo ;)

Cher - That was a month ago. Miss the room in Fraser Suite Bangkok actually, especially when I am living in my current room =(

Boboi said...

知足常乐。

Bangkok hotels said...

Wow!!! Fraser Suite looks so nice ,fully room facilities and thai food make me so hungry now. Do you have the picture of Hotel Exterior ???

said...

mistaken the lamp for clock